Working directly for the benefit of clients
no unnecessary middlemen
In contrast to other transporters we handle all freight first-hand. At any given point we know the exact location of the truck that carries the cargo. This enables us to react promptly to any issues along the way and keep track of the delivery status. As a result, our clients have better rates and all the shipping updates constantly available to them.
OUR SERVICESShipping solutions to Russia
- Tent and thermal shipping;
- Motor vehicles of various carrying capacities;
- Multimodal transportation (using different types of equipment);
- Transportation with simultaneous arrivals at customs of several units of cargo in different cars (factory lines, cars, equipment etc);
- Transportation of ADR cargo of all classes except for 1 and 7.
8 years in freight shipping between Europe and Russia
- Container Shipping;
- Transportation by various types of railcars with carrying capacities ranging from 55 to 500 tons.
- Sea freight of containers / «break bulk»
Whilst in transit the cargo is supervised by our manager who keeps in close personal contact with a client. We provide a daily status update on every delivery.
We have been successfully shipping cargo to Russia for over 8 years. Thanks to the expertise and experience we have gained, we can not only solve issues promptly, but also pre-empt any potential problems and prevent them from happening before they do.
We treat each project equally seriously, whether it is the shipping of a single pallet or the entire railroad train.
Be it the first or the tenth project we do together, our specialists aim for high-end shipping and maximum customer satisfaction. This is the reason why our customers become regulars. They appreciate their time, effort and peace of mind, so they choose to entrust their freight and transportation needs to the professionals at GUS-TRANS.
for export to Russia
— Technical documentation for the goods (indicating the manufacturer, model and product name, gross / net weight, unit cost, commodity code according to HS-codes, country of origin and technical description);
— Signed contracts;
— Packing list;
— Import permissions (if required);
— Description of goods in Russian (optional, we can facilitate customs clearance).
for import from Russia:
— Way bill (CMR);
— Export declaration;
— Packing list.