Sales Manager in Logistics Services to Eastern Europe
Location: Oberhausen (Germany)
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Who we're looking for
GUS-TRANS GmbH is looking for an exceptional sales manager who has a proven business background in a logistics branch.
- You have relevant and successful sales experience in a B2B logistics company.
- You have exceptional presentation and demonstration skills and a proven background of qualifying customer needs and translating product functionality (service) into client value.
- You have a track record of consistent over-achievement against your targets and a demonstrated ability to achieve results while operating under minimal supervision.
- You are driven, new business minded, motivated by the rewards that successful sales managers receive and above all have the ability to influence set targets and deliver in a customer focussed environment.
- You are Degree/Diploma qualified or have the equivalent training in business, marketing or sales.
You will work together with a Commercial Manager and support each other in Sales activity.
- Market research on a matter of gaining new leads
- Responsible for monitoring the market conditions
- Cold calls to potential clients
- Contributing with development inputs to management
- Regular visits to seek out new customers and contacts in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium
- Enter contracts and agree pricing with customers while attempting to maximise margins
- Prepare timely monthly sales reports and monthly forecasts
- Pro-active involvement / liaison with existing customer base and identify and develop new customers
The successful candidate will experience a varied job in an international company who considers their employees a valuable asset. You will be responsible for building up a network of customers and business partners within the exporters, importers, logistics managers.
We are waiting for your CV and a motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org